- MMEP is an ISO certified company that adheres strictly to all mandatory requirements of ISO 9000 – 2011
- MMEP is accredited to ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Health: MMEP aims to retain the highest level of occupational health and to ensure that no harm to our employees' health occurs as a result of our activities and to improve the monitoring and control of those activities, which have the potential to impact on health. Occupational health and preventive measures are taken at every step of the work related process to avoid accidents and nearmiss, which may cause injury.
- MMEP emphasis on the clean, sustainable technology and pollution prevention by promoting the use of ecological, clean and renewable energy such as solar and wind power whenever a potential to realize major improvements through disruptive technology is viable. MMEP takes the lead and pave the way to client to take advantage of our knowledge and expertise by proposing techniques.
- MMEP adopts solid strategies of continuous improvements to the business by implementing clear and measurable PDCA (Plan – Do – Check – Act) tools.
- MMEP applies continuous improvement through leadership, teamwork and transparency in all transactions endorses the confidence and trust of our esteemed clients.
- MMEP gives due consideration to continuous development of core skills.
In line with MMEP’s vision of being one of the leading MEP contractors in the Middle East and North Africa, MMEP is committed to employ professionals that observe our ethics and values to deliver quality and ensure the highest business standards to achieve the ultimate goals and meet client’s expectations. As a company and as individuals, we give due diligence and strive to provide the desired success and customer satisfaction and do not tolerate unethical behavior including bribery, corruption, conflicts of interest and preferential treatment to third parties.